Sean M. Denoyer
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (815) 919-0109
Provider Affairs Consultant-Senior Products at Humana December 2007 – March 2012
• Served as the central point of contact for over 6,000 providers in North East Texas and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Responsible for educating providers on Humana’s Medicare Advantage products.
• Developed and maintained strong relationships in the provider community, working with multiple departments to resolve all provider concerns. Met with 200-400 providers per month to disseminate information, provide support and cultivate relationships.
• Work with sales and contracting team to ensure that Humana’s Medicare value proposition is understood by the provider community.
• Selected to travel to New Mexico and Nebraska to assist with the management and implementation of educational campaigns and HEDIS record collection.
• Humana Star Award Recognition 2008 and 2011.
District Director at Boy Scouts of America: Rainbow Council May 2001 – August 2007
Responsible for the recruitment, training, and development of volunteers in a single person District of 72 youth program units, over 2000 members in Will and Grundy Counties, Illinois.
• Responsible for recruitment, training and all administrative functions for the Greater Five Rivers District Chairman and Committee.
• Responsible for internal and external communication and public relations within district and council territory via monthly newsletter and social media messaging.
• Responsible for coordination of annual fundraising, membership campaigns and all district programming efforts including activities, training, awards recognition, camp promotion, United Way and community relationships.
• Responsible for coordination of annual Council, District, Eagle recognition dinners.
• 2005, 2006: Led Annual $700,000 Annual Product Sale
• Administrative Director for Urban Scouting Outreach (2002-2007), Advancement (2002-2007), Faith Based
Relationships (2002-2007), Family Camp (2002-2006,and Venturing Division (2002-2007).
• Camp Director Boy Scout Summer Camp (2002-2004), Cub Scout Resident Camp (2006)
Results: As Greater Five Rivers District Director
• National Quality District 2002-2004
• 2002-2004, 2006: Chief Scout Executive’s Winner Circle Award (membership growth)
• 2003: National Heroic Heroes Award-over 10% membership growth over previous year.
• 2002: High Five Award-over 5% membership growth over previous year.
• 2001-2007: Boys Life Growth Award-over 3% subscription growth over previous year.
Results: As Boy Scout Summer Camp Director
• 2002: Attendance 298, Revenue: $67,861 2004: Attendance: 671, Revenue: $175,241
• 2004: BSA’s national “Best Collateral”: Summer Camp Promotional Brochure.
Retail Store Manager at Family Video Movie Club Inc. July 1996 – March 2001
• Store manager for largest privately (family) owned video store chain in the United States.
• Responsibilities included managing and motivating sales team to increase sales by providing top quality customer service; interviewing, hiring and training of potential staff members; organizing special promotions, displays and events; day to day operation of inventory and building and grounds maintenance.
1996-1998: Store manager at Bourbonnais, Illinois location.
• 1996-97: 71 % monthly sales growth
1998: Store manager for two new locations (Downers Grove, Lisle, Illinois)
• Recruited, trained, led new staff and management team. Supervised store setup, store opening and door to door membership drive.
1999-2001: Store manager at Homewood, Illinois location.
• In December 1999, first Family Video location to clear over $100,000 in monthly sales.
Outdoor Sales Manager at The Pantagraph 1995 -1996
Circulation Manager at The Daily Journal 1992 -1995
University of San Francisco
Graduate Professional Certificate, Internet Marketing, Summer 2012
University of Illinois Springfield
Public Administration, 1991 – 1992
• Recipient- Illinois House of Representative’s Scholarship
Illinois State University
B.S., Political Science, History, 1987 – 1991
Humana Professional Development: Effective Presentation Skills (2010) Crucial Conversations (2011) Coaching (2011)
BSA Center for Professional Development:
- Grant Writing (2005)
Professional Development Levels1,2,3 (2001-2003)
- Management Levels 1, 2, 3 (2005-2007)
BSA National Camping School: Camp Management Certification (2002)
Rice University Center for Philanthropy and Non Profit Leadership: Campaign Planning and Management (2012)
Eastern Washington University: Photo Journalism-credit hours (1987)
Honors, Awards, Volunteer Experience
B.S.A. Center for Professional Development Professional Circle (Training) Award Certificate and Knot October 2006
Order of the Arrow-Waupecan Lodge #197, Rainbow Council, BSA
2003 Brotherhood Member
American Legion Illinois Boys State Eastern Illinois University Counselor June 1987 -Present